The myMareCo V Neck Gaiter for Women will give you confidence in knowing that you are well protected on your chest and neck areas from sun damage. These spots are often neglected and forgotten when we are enjoying ourselves outdoors!
Additionally, the Dusty Rose Gaiter, fashionably designed with original art of hand painted horses, will help with covering your nose and mouth due to wind, dust, bugs or even needing to protect yourself when near others in a pinch.
The Gaiter is made of a Polyester Spandex breathable blend that can be cooling in the heat and warming in the cold. It also wicks moisture from your neck and face and dries quickly.
Weighing just over 1 ounce, it is easy to carry wherever you are going and a great asset to any activity.
Worn while horseback riding, fishing, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities.
- Essential Sun Protection: The chest area is susceptible to skin damage, the gaiter is designed to protect this area and your neck
- Combination of Polyester and Spandex that cools and wicks moisture away from you and dries quickly
- Many uses for protecting against wind and dust. Pulled easily on to the nose above the mouth for quick protection, when needed
- Beneficial for many activities including horseback riding, fishing, camping, hiking – Lightweight and easy to take anywhere
- One size stretches to fit most
I have bad allergies and I’m trying to avoid the sun when possible. This gaiter gives me the perfect outdoor sun protection as well as the ability to use it as a light weight mask over my nose to avoid dust and hair when grooming. Plus, it’s darling and super comfy. Surprisingly the pink goes well with all my riding outfits! I ordered several and use them every day.
I wear my new gator to the barn and get lots of compliments. Although it's not advertised as a Covid19 face mask, it doubles as one while I'm doing barn chores at the boarding facility. I just pop the gaiter over my mouth and nose when another boarder or worker comes near. It's much easier than a face mask with ear loops as it's always around my neck and ready to pull over my nose and mouth.
I love my gaiter. Beautiful fabric and very comfortable. Are there going to be more colors and designs available in the future?